Monday, August 23, 2010

from our heads to our toes





new shoes, new year, new class, new friends, new problems, new worries, new hopes, new desires, new shoes.

new school year starts the day after tomorrow, and I'm excited but worried about what year ahead of me holds. starting that day I'm going to take pictures of all the outfits I wear, just for you guys, every morning. sigh my mornings will be empty without my usual panicking of getting up on time, going somewhere on time and making sure I'm doing my best on time.

but I've bought myself a new watch to keep it all in order, it should arrive soon, even as i type this post the UPS truck drives by... Its almost been a week since I ordered it. darn you Rumba.

(from top of this post)
image one: blowfish flats
image two: Gothic grape converse
image three: thrifted shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment