Saturday, November 6, 2010

happy saturday





So, these pictures are also from awhile ago, but not as long as the others. Lily and I went out to Lakewood Park for a photoshoot and it was freezing. It was about six thirty on a chilly October night — I still don't understand how Lily went without her jacket for so long. Anyway, Lily's the true fashionista in these pictures (we didn't get many of me), but I don't know where her outfit came from. I'll do a little guesswork, but if Lily corrects me I'll fix the tags.

Ps. Remember the first picture from anywhere? Dot dot dot. :)

P.P.S. If you click on the photos, they enlarge and are much prettier. ;)

My outfit:
Headband: Sequined headband, given to me by the Rangerettes
Necklaces: Cross necklace, H&M; disco ball necklace, American Eagle
Dress: Bow tie black chiffon dress, Urban Outfitters
Tights: Houndstooth black tights, American Eagle

Lily's outfit:
Dress: Candy striped housewife dress, thrifted
Pin: Nautical brooch, thrifted
(a lotta guesswork there, huh?)

No comments:

Post a Comment