Friday, July 23, 2010

"i like taking pictures of you"













Hopscotch

I see you

Model pose


Running

Geometrical

Right Angles


My shoes


I was told to be a ballerina


pushing the line.


Get me out of here!


Her Glamour shot!

Tip Toeing

Sunlight, Sunlight, shine bright....

My shoes are kickin

I march to the beat of my own drum



Ann Marie is going completely insane right now, So her close friend (me) has taken over for the time being!
Today we went on an adventure in the blistering heat- a whopping 98 degrees.
We traveled to the park just to goof off, but due to the innter photography freak in me, i knew we had to take hold of the great lighting when we had it.
So we rushed back home to put on something blog worthy.
We worked with a lot of lines and geometry in this mini shoot, and just had a blast.
It started to storm right as we got inside- it was a true race. We sprinted as it was drizzling.
Ann Marie's Outfit-
Coller Dress- By Ginger- 15 dollars
Shorts- Union Bay- 20 dollars
Red tank top- Old navy- thrifted for 2 dollars
Brown Converse- 10 dollars
Metal Roses- Forever 21- 1.50
Scarf- H&M- 1 dollar on sale- ORGANIC!
Headband- H&M

Lily's Outfit-
Pink Tank top- Target- 8 dollars
Pop Flower Jacket- Forever 21- 30 dollars
Shorts- Hollister- thridfted 3.50
Tan Maryjanes- Urban Outfitters- 14 dollars
Mystical Set of stackable rings- Urban outfitters- 20 dollars
Bracelet- Beads for Darfur- Lion and Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment