Thursday, July 1, 2010

the little black dress





I just love this outfit. I wasn't sure what I was going to wear these shoes with when I bought them at the thrift store but something about this outfit just worked. I sure you will be seeing more of this retired dance shoes, I love the height of the heel so comfortable and easy to walk in. Now all i wish for is a pair of oxfords and just a few more pieces to add to my wardrobe. Too bad that on my budget the highest I can get is Urban Outfitters on "last chance sale". I can only hope.

In other news I just cannot wait for the 4th of July weekend!

little black sundress, Old Navy (10 dollars)
brown belt, stolen from my brother
patterned cotton scarf, Wet Seal (5 dollars)
lighthouse cuff, thrifted (5 dollars)
Mary Jane style dance shoes, thrifted (1.25)

1 comment: