Saturday, July 31, 2010

weardrobe watermelon weardrobe



YES YES YES why yes, that IS a screenshot of my first ever Weardrobe post! I just wanted to gloat that, yes, I finally made it to Weardrobe! (Actually, it wasn't that much of an ordeal — I simply applied and then soon after I got to post my first picture.) I was inspired after I saw theModCloth Back to School competition on Krystal's This Time Tomorrow…and after just really wanting to be a part of something cool. I need likes and comments so pleeeaseeee "hit me up": weardrobe.com/likeasaturday (I had to use that name because Ann Marie also applied but under Samson and Us). HOORAY!

And today, I enjoyed a mug of water (joy), watermelon, apricot, and blackberries. A nice color combo, wouldn't you agree? Also on my plate (ha ha) is Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Yes, yes, I am about five years late in reading the series. I read the first few when I was younger, and didn't like it all that much, but now I'm in LOVE. And the blue book is called "The Passage," by Justin Cronin. I just finished this 700+ monster yesterday, and let me tell you, was it GOOD. The ending…err…well…read it. I didn't think "horror fiction" was my type, but this was super awesome.

Ps. CHECK OUT OR MODCLOTH STYLE SHORT VIDEO HERE. PLEASE WATCH! THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment